These are the things to check for to ensure quests run smoothly:
Are you playing the PC version of your game?
- Quests only work for PC games currently. Mac versions sometimes have issues as well now, though we’re improving reliability there.
Is “Game Activity” enabled in your Discord settings?
- This is the privacy setting that allows Discord to share what you’re playing. It must be enabled for us to grant quest credit.
Are you running Discord’s desktop application?
- Browser and mobile versions of Discord cannot see your gameplay and show it to us. Make sure Discord’s desktop app is running while you play to earn quest credit.
Is your Discord status set to “Online”?
- “Idle” and “Do Not Disturb” statuses don’t allow for collecting quest credit.
Is your game in the quests list?
- Text to your Discord to check for currently available quests.
Have you already completed all of today’s quests?
- Games typically have 3-4 quests available each day, check again each day for a new batch.
Is the bot wrong about your presence?
- If your presence in Discord is different from what the bot reports in , try restarting Discord or cycling your status between Idle and Online.
Still having trouble or wish we would add support for a new game?
and we'll get back to you..